A year ago, as we moved rapidly toward the daunting December 21st, 2012 date, many who believed the world would end cited the Mayan calendar. Derived from this calendar was the belief that on that particular date, the planets would all perfectly align and that that occurrence would have something to do with the end […]
About Doomsday News
Doomsday News is a survival blog. We believe that being prepared is important for any family and we want to see preparedness become a mainstream conversation. We have a little fun too. Be sure to check out our facebook page.
- World Ebola fears grow with Europe and Asia on alert
- Your Very Own Private Bunker, now on Sale
- Thinking of joining a survival community?
- Do You Need a Survival Bunker?
- This Is What You Want During A Doomsday Scenario: The X6 Hunter
- 55 Percent Of Americans Believe That The Government Will Take Care Of Them If Disaster Strikes
- What Will Happen When The ‘Big One’ Hits California?
6520 Platt Ave #158
West Hills, CA 91307